Sunday, September 06, 2009

Little Jonny

"Daddy, Daddy, I want to weat a soo" Little Jonny said.
"A what?"
"A soo" and points at a leather emporium.

The father was caught completely by surprise.
What should I do?

"Listen to me Jonny, shoes are meant to be worn in your leg. Shoes are dirty, nobody eats them, they are not meant to be eaten"
"I know that. I won't want to weat a wold dowty soo. I want to weat a new shiny soo."

Ok, this isn't going to be easy.
After 10 minutes, the father gives up and takes Jonny inside the shop.

He tries to explain the situation "Yes, see my son has a strange idea that he wants to eat a shoe. Can you just sell me a shoe so that I can shut him up."
"I am sorry Sir but I am not at liberty to sell a single shoe. I suggest that you buy a pair, may be your son can eat both of them"

"I am not weating choo soos, thats stoopid"

No comments: